IT Support Specialist Program
Start Building Your Future
Information Technology Support Specialist Program Details
The IT Support Specialist Associate in Specialized Technology degree program at Berks Technical Institute is where you’ll use equipment to build computers, plan networks, set up information security protocols, and much more. BTI’s instructors are motivated to help you do well and will share their professional insights to better prepare you for a successful career. Still unsure? Learn about the Berks Technical Institute difference now!
Associate in Specialized Technology: 92 Credit Hours, 18 Months.
*BTI cannot guarantee employment or salary.
- Practical Computer Applications
- Understanding of Associated Computer Hardware and Software
- Application and Database Concepts
- Object Databases, Security, XML, SQL, MYSQL, Data Mining, and Web Service
- Technical Skills in Internet, Email, Productivity Software, and more
Ready to Enroll?
Contact BTI to start on the road to the IT career training you’ve been dreaming of. Our flexible scheduling and affordable options make it a great place for you to pursue your degree. Talk to an admissions representative today.